Monday 22 September 2014

Perfume Wishlist

I was in Boots, nothing new there, normally I don't pay to much attention to the perfume section. I don't really know why. I guess I just gravitate straight to the make-up haha. I sprayed a couple of different perfumes and now of course I want them all!

First is Lola by Marc Jacobs. I am a sucker for adorable packaging. All the Marc Jacobs perfumes have adorable packages. I think this just smells so good! I stayed away from the others to be on the safe side. I just couldn't get enough of this one. The picture is the 50ml bottle and its €60.

(picture from boots.ie)

Next is the Calvin Klein Reveal. It smells soo good! I sprayed it on my wrist and I didn't want to get in the shower cause I knew I wouldn't be able to smell it anymore. A 50ml bottle of this is €66 in boots. One thing I love about this just from trying the tester was that normally after an hour or less sometimes I can't smell the perfume anymore but a couple of hours later this was still going strong.

(picture from boots.ie)

The last one is one that I got for a present a few years ago and absolutely love! Sadly there's only a tiny bit left in the bottle. It's Jean Paul Gaultier Ma Dame. It just smells soo good. When I get a perfume I really like I normally wear it the whole time then when the bottle is nearly empty I just stop wearing it in an effort to save it. Strange little habit of mine haha. So when I reorganised my room some of the perfume bottles with a little drop in them got put in a box under the bed and when I went looking for my hot water bottles I saw the box and ended up pulling this one out. Now that I've seen and smelled it again I really want another bottle.


 So that's it. My little perfume wishlist. Hope you enjoyed.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment