Wednesday 5 November 2014

October Favourites

This month has been quiet on the favourites front but the few in it I am loving so much I had to share them.

Wet n Wild Eyeshadow in Nutty


I love love love my Wet n Wild Silent Treatment trio, but I hit pan a few months ago on the lid shade. I was hoping to get something similar so I decided to try Nutty. Of the single shadows, it seemed the most similar. I absolutely love it. It's not the same but I have been obsessed with this shade this month.

Wet n Wild Color Icon Blush Pearlescent Pink


I go back and forth between blushes but this month I have been constantly reaching for this one. It's a really nice shade. A little goes a long way for me with this product. For daytime I lightly dust my cheeks but it's a very build-able shade for occasions where you want a little extra oomph. 

Garnier Express 2 in 1 Eye Make-up Remover


Normally I don't like eye make-up removers. The ones I've tried in the past leave a oily kind of greasy feel. This one doesn't feel as bad as most and for that I love it! It takes my eyeliner off so easily. For me, taking my eyeliner off is the part that leads me to pull at my eyes the most. 

Rimmel Scandaleyes Pencil


This pencil is so creamy. I use it in my waterline and along my lower lash line. I used to use gel liner to do this but since my last one dried up and I switched to liquid liner it's not an option anymore.

That's all my favourites for October. Have you tried any of these? What do you think?

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment